Pet Door Guys - "In The Glass"
The Pet Door Guys System is a method of installing a dog door directly through the dual-pane glass of your sliding glass door!
- Install a pet door directly into the glass of your glass door including sliding glass doors and french doors
- No room lost and keeps the security of using your existing lock
- Transparent and energy efficient flap that is also safe and comfortable for pets
|Glass Size||Pet Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Stock No|
"Standard" Size Glass -
|Small #06||6" w x 11" h||O2DDPS|
|Medium #08||8" w x 15" h|
|Large #10||10" w x 19" h|
|Extra Large #12||12" w x 23" h|
|Oversized Glass (up to 46" x 92")||Small||6"w x 11"h||O2DDPO|
|Medium||8"w x 15"h|
|Large||10"w x 19"h|
|XLarge||12"w x 23"h|
NOTE: This product is final sale, non returnable
Popular Features Include...
- Installing a pet door directly into the glass of your sliding glass door gives you a neater look and the security of your existing door
- The dual pane glass combined with the insulating Endura Flap will give you superior insulation to save on energy costs
- Custom built to fit your situation and sliding glass door
- 4 different sizes and variable magnet strength to fit cats to large dogs
- Option to select clear glass or LoE glass options for increased insulation
How to Order:
1. Check out which of the installation options fit your needs (see the Placement Guide for more information)
2 panel slider: Installation in either side of the inside track panel. When using the center-post side, it's important to ensure that the screen will not interfere with the action of the pet door flap.
3 panel slider: Installation may be in either side of inside track slider or jamb side of 3rd panel. The same concern applies to the screen as above.
4 panel slider: Installation may be on either side of either inside track panel
2. Review Measure Your Pet, Sizing Suggestions, and Adding Step-Over to choose the approximate flap dimensions for your pet. Make sure to take into account the additional 3 ¾” step over height in addition to your existing frame
3. Contact a local glass shop (glazier) willing to help you with measurements and installation. The glazier would disassemble your sliding glass door, take the measurements of the height, width, and thickness of your door, and then reinstall your glass slider. He would then fill in his portion of the Order Form
4. Review our Detailed Information Page to familiarize yourself and your glazier with the specifics of how this process works
5. Have you and your glazier complete each portion of our Order Form
6. Purchase your product. Glazier charges are not included
7. We will arrange with the manufacturer to custom-build a new piece of glass with a pet door in the specified lower corner. We will then ship the finished unit to your glass shop
8. At your convenience, the glazier will return to your home, uninstall your current glass and replace it with the new glass containing the pet door
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-826-2871
- All orders are final sale, non-returnable
- Allow 3-4 weeks plus transit time for delivery
- You are responsible for payment to the glass shop for the measurement and installation. This cost can range from about $120-$200.
- The vinyl framing is available in white or beige and that's what you're choosing in the drop down product select. The pet door framing comes only in white.
- We would use your existing frame but replace your glass with a new piece of glass with a pet door installed
- You can get an approximation of your actual glass size right now by measuring the "daylight" dimension (just what you can see) and adding 3/4" in both dimensions.
- Manufactured near sea level. If you live in a higher elevation (above 2000 feet), capillary tubes can be installed. We recommend that you consult with a glazier. Please let us know if you need these to be added.
Endura Flap Pet Door Warranty
To the original purchaser, Endura Flap Pet Doors warrants this product and all of its component parts to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery to the customer.
Endura Flap assemblies assemblies employed in commercial kennels are warranted for a period of 3 years.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, abuse or normal wear, including damage by pets or glass breakage is specifically excluded from this warranty. Defective materials returned to Endura Flap Pet Doors together with proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer free of charge.