Endura Flap® Double Flap Wall Mount Pet Door
The Award Winning Endura Flap® Pet Door for Walls was designed to incorporate the best pet door flap ever made.
- Top choice for all weather pet doors for walls
- Complete magnetic seal keeps flap closed in winds up to 50mph
- Safe, flexible double flap for maximum energy efficiency
- Durable aluminum frame and tunnel for walls up to 8" thick
The Endura Flap® Dog Door for Walls
Single flap or double flap? Double flaps would provide more insulation for your home, perfect for climates that experience extreme hot or cold weather. There would be a flap on each side and dead air space in between to add extra insulation. The single flap would be more than enough if you live in a more temperate climate. The flap would be on the inside of the wall on the same side as the locking cover. Click here for the single flap version.
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Flap Type||Rough Cut Out||Outside Frame Dimension|
|Small||6" w x 10" h||Double||8 5/8” w x 15” h||9 7/16" w x 16" h|
|Medium||8" w x 14" h||Double||10 5/8” w x 19 1/8” h||11 1/2" w x 20" h|
|Large||10" w x 18" h||Double||12 5/8” w x 23 1/16” h||13 9/16" w x 24"|
|Extra Large||12" w x 22" h||Double||14 11/16” w x 27 1/8” h||15 5/8" w x 28" h|
- Dual-Paned flap with complete magnetic seal to offer unrivaled wind resistance (tested up to 50mph) and weather protection (tested in climates between -40 and 110 degrees Fahrenheit). Flap is made out of PVC material to prevent shrinking or yellowing in the sun.
- Sturdy Aluminum frame with completely hidden hardware that is ‘self-framing’ designed to be installed in all walls including brick, concrete, and uneven surfaces.
- Strong locking cover can be used to prevent any unwanted guests or critters to come in when you don't want them to. Great for nighttime or vacations due to the clip latch that can only be opened from the other side.
- Option to reduce or increase magnet strength. Perfect for training pets, cat use, or increasing already significant wind resistance.
- Fits all walls, including brick and concrete, up to 8" thick
- Comes in 4 sizes to fit cats to very large dogs
- 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
Note: Endura Flaps® are not recommended for use by kittens or very small dogs. Cats have been successful using the Small #06, however a few have found the Medium #08 difficult to use. We would not recommend using the Large #10 or Extra Large #12 or any of the double flap versions for cats.
Replacement Parts and Accessories for the Endura Flap Pet Wall Mount
Endura Flap Pet Door Warranty
To the original purchaser, Endura Flap Pet Doors warrants this product and all of its component parts to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery to the customer.
Endura Flap assemblies employed in commercial kennels are warranted for a period of 3 years.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, abuse or normal wear, including damage by pets or glass breakage is specifically excluded from this warranty. Defective materials returned to Endura Flap Pet Doors together with proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer free of charge.
Endura Flap Dog Door for Walls Installation Video
Design of the Endura Flap®
Variable Magnetic Resistance
Leaf Blower Test