Endura Flap® Quick Panel 3™
The Quick Panel 3™ is a 'Lite" Version of the Thermo-Panel 3e™: Identical, but uses single pane glass to save weight & cost.
- The perfect choice for temporary or seasonal installation
- No tools required for installation and no permanent changes to your sliding glass door
- Lighter than the Thermo-Panel 3e model and ideal choice if panel needs to be taken out and put back in frequently
- Safe and energy efficient flap for pets to use
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Step Over Range||Overall Panel Width|
|Small||6" w x 11" h||3" - 5"||11 1/4"|
|Medium||8" w x 15" h||3" - 5"||13 1/4"|
|Large||10" w x 19" h||3" - 5"||15 1/4"|
|Extra Large||12" w x 23" h||3" - 7"||17 1/4"|
Custom heights available upon request, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pricing.
Note Endura Flaps® are not recommended for use by kittens or tiny dogs.
Popular Features Include...
- Insulating flap with a complete magnetic seal, the bellows on the flap will contract and expand based on weather conditions and will resist winds up to 50mph
- Fits into most sliding glass doors, including vinyl and aluminum frames, with a track width of at least 1” between the track heights of 75”- 80” and tall sliding glass doors between 93 ¼” - 96 ¼”. Custom track heights are available upon request
- Sturdy locking cover that can be placed over the pet door to keep pets in or out as well as provide extra security to your home.
- User adjustable step-over allows you to customize the height between the pet door and the bottom of the panel. This allows you to accommodate pets with long legs (such as a Great Dane). Usually a shorter step-over is preferred
- Includes either a C-Clamp or a Deadbolt lock to secure your dog door panel to your sliding glass door.
- Four sizes are available to accommodate cats to large breed dogs
- 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- 90 day return policy and a 15 year warranty
The award winning Endura Flap® Pet Door for Sliding Glass Doors - Quick Panel 3® - is identical to the Thermo Panel 3e® except for the use of heavy duty single pane glass instead of dual pane, low 'E' glass. It is appropriate for more temperate climates or where a lighter weight panel is desired.
Important Information about Custom Heights...
Custom height patio panels are important in two situations. First, while most sliding glass door track heights are in the three standard height ranges offered, some are not. In those cases, we can build a Quick Panel 3® in a custom height to fit your specific dimension. The second situation is where you have a sideways sliding window. This is actually a miniature sliding glass door and you can install a custom height undersize Quick Panel 3® to fit in those cases provided the window track width is at least 1".
Remember that the Quick Panel 3® is built with a 3" spring-loaded height adjustment. When you order in one of the custom height ranges, you will be prompted for your track height. The patio panel will be built to a height that is approximately in the middle of this 3" range. For example, if you specify 40", your panel will be built to adjust from about 38" to 41".
There are limits to the heights that we can manufacture which result from the height of the flap assembly, which is fixed, and limits to the packaging that can be shipped safely. Here are the height ranges that we can accommodate:
|Custom Height Minimum & Maximum Heights|
|Extra Large #12||46"||123"|
Custom orders cannot be resold. Therefore, they must be a final sale once built. Note that the glass units for custom height orders take one to two weeks for delivery from the tempering plant and that we need about a week to schedule the assembly after the glass unit arrives. So, even though your custom order must be pre-paid, delivery will take 2-3 weeks depending upon your location. (Stock items are not paid for until they are shipped).
Replacement Parts and Accessories:
Endura Flap Pet Door Warranty
To the original purchaser, Endura Flap Pet Doors warrants this product and all of its component parts to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery to the customer.
Endura Flap assemblies assemblies employed in commercial kennels are warranted for a period of 3 years.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, abuse or normal wear, including damage by pets or glass breakage is specifically excluded from this warranty. Defective materials returned to Endura Flap Pet Doors together with proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer free of charge.
Endura Flap Dog Doors
The Quick Panel 3 Patio Panel Pet Door
Note: Video shows the Thermo Panel 3e which is identical except for dual-pane, low 'e' glass rather than single-pane tempered glass for the Quick Panel 3
Installing a Patio Pacific Panel Pet Door
Variable Magnetic Resistance
Adjusting the Step Over Height
The Leaf Blower Test