Endura Flap® Vinyl Sliding Glass Dog Door
- Energy saving design - insulates your home in cold and hot temperatures using dual-pane LoE glass and the award-winning Endura Flap pet door
- Strong Vinyl frame - compliments the look and securely fits in modern vinyl sliding glass door frame tracks
- Keeps home cozy - pet door flap resist winds up to 50 mph and shields home against the harshest weather
- No-tools installation - adjustable top for easy install and removal, great for renters and vacation homes!
- Strong Locking cover - secures the pet door when you’re away or you want keep your pet inside or outdoors
The Endura Flap Vinyl Panel is the most insulating dog door on the market, designed specifically for vinyl-framed sliding glass doors of any size. Unlike other metal frames common among sliding glass door panels, the vinyl frame fits more comfortably in the track and matches the original vinyl of your sliding glass door. This semi-permanent pet door has a spring-loaded design, which means that no tools are necessary for installation. It safely secures the panel in place without making any permanent alterations, which is ideal for rentals and vacation homes! Engineered to withstand -40 degree weather and 50 mph winds, the magnets that line the flap ensure the utmost energy efficiency and keep the flap sealed during rough weather. The vinyl panel also features dual-pane, Low-E glass, which blocks harsh light without compromising the amount of natural lights coming in.
The newest, most innovative feature of the Vinyl Panel is that it includes two locking catches on the exterior of the frame to permit your original sliding glass door to lock securely to the frame. With this feature, there’s no need to hassle any makeshift locking device— we understand the importance of security.
- Pet flaps range from small–extra large
- Fits into existing 1 ½” ‒ 1 ¾” thick track of your vinyl door, occupying space in the door opening
- Vinyl Panel comes in three adjustable track height ranges:
- 74 ¾” ‒ 77 ¾”
- 77 ¼” ‒ 80 ¼”
- Quality of flap ensures that it stays flexible in extreme temperatures
- Magnets withstand drafts, leaks, and heavy wind
- Flexible flap swings on a rod at the top to avoid cracking and flexing
- Includes a secure locking cover
- Adjustable step-over height designed for your pet’s comfort
- 90 day return policy and a 15 year warranty
- Vinyl frame applies seamlessly into the track for a highly insulating fit
- Panel can be removed at any time with the semi-permanent, spring-load design
- Steer clear from cutting holes or making any permanent changes to your door
- Comes in white to match the interior design of existing sliding glass door
- Sturdy locking cover allows you to secure the door when necessary
- Gives dogs the freedom to access the outdoors without needing you to let them out
- Structurally sound design is built to last
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Step
|Small #6||6" w x 11" h||4"||12 3⁄16"||01PPV06|
|Medium #8||8" w x 15" h||4"||14 3⁄16"||01PPV08|
|Large #10||10" w x 19" h||4"||16 3⁄16"||01PPV10|
|Extra Large #12||12" w x 23" h||4"||18 3⁄16"||01PPV12|
CAUTION: If your measured track height is near the bottom of the adjustment range then you should review A Note of Caution
Please Note: Don't think that the 12" width isn't enough unless you actually measure. 12" is Huge!
Wondering how to measure your track? Review our Track Measuring Guide. .