Endura Flap® Double Flap Dog Door for Doors
The Award winning Endura Flap® Pet Door for Doors utilizes the best pet door flap ever made.
- Best energy efficient pet door for extreme cold or hot weather
- Double flap options are ideal for areas with extreme hot/cold climate and strong winds
- Complete magnetic seal to resist winds up to 50mph
The Endura Flap® Double Flap Dog Door for Doors
|Flap Size||Flap Dimension||Rough Cut Out||Outside Frame Dimension||Flap Type|
|Small||6" w x 10" h||8 5/8" w x 15" h||9 7/16" w x 16" h||Double|
|Medium||8" w x 14" h||10 5/8" w x 19 1/8" h||11 1/2" w x 20" h||Double|
|Large||10" w x 18" h||12 5/8" w x 23 1/16" h||13 9/16" w x 24"||Double|
|Extra Large||12" w x 22" h||14 11/16" w x 27 1/8"||15 5/8" w x 28" h||Double|
Single Flap or Double Flap? Double flaps would provide more insulation for your home, perfect for climates that experience extreme hot or cold weather. This is the double flap version, but if you live in a more temperate climate, single flaps would be enough. A note on single versus double flap versions.
- Dual-paned flap with a complete magnetic seal for an unbeatable insulation value and weather resistance.
- Self Framing Extruded Aluminum frame made to be installed in all types of doors including, but not limited to: solid core doors, hollow core doors, metal doors, storm doors, paneled doors, french doors
- Secure Locking Cover with the strength of 1/16” of steel to protect any unwanted guests from entering though your dog door and secure your home
- Four sizes available from small for cats to extra large for great danes designed to accommodate most breeds
- Option to add or decrease magnet strength, perfect for training pets or increasing already significant wind resistance
- Larger double flap versions have been proven to keep your cats in while your dogs can use the door
- 100% designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
- Superior customer support with a 90-day return policy and a 15 year warranty
Note: Endura Flaps® are not recommended for use by kittens or very small dogs. Cats have been successful using the Small #06, however a few have found the Medium #08 difficult to use. We would not recommend using the Large #10 or Extra Large #12 or any of the double flap versions for cats.
There has been lots of discussion as to why the Endura Flap is such a high performing pet door, but for engineers or those looking for some more technical information here is a 74-page dog door energy efficiency study showing what makes it so special.
Replacement Parts and Accessories for the Endura Flap Pet Door Mount
Endura Flap Pet Door Warranty
To the original purchaser, Endura Flap® Pet Doors warrants this product and all of its component parts to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 15 years from the date of delivery to the customer.
Endura Flap assemblies assemblies employed in commercial kennels are warranted for a period of 3 years.
Damage caused by accident, improper installation, abuse or normal wear, including damage by pets or glass breakage is specifically excluded from this warranty. Defective materials returned to Endura Flap Pet Doors together with proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced and returned to the customer free of charge.
Endura Flap Dog Door for Doors Installation Video
Design of the Endura Flap®
Variable Magnetic Resistance
Leaf Blower Test